I'm just here for a cleaning.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The sun'll come out tomorrow.



Hope everyone had a happy Easter weekend. I was spoiled by the 4 day weekend and now I need another. Jayla's visit was way too short and I miss her tremendously. I will get to see her again next Friday though. If it weren't for that I think I might not have gotten out of bed today. I think the pollen has a lot to do with how depressed I feel - I just felt so yucky today.

So here's Jayla in her Easter dress, which I got to see her in because she wouldn't take it off, even for the 4+ hour car ride.

We went to the Aquarium yesterday, which was pretty fun. I'd never been there even though I've lived in Wilmington for 7 years. We saw Nemo, of course, and some sharks and turtles and jellyfish and all kinds of stuff.

My nephew Chase is visiting Disney World this week - I have never been but I am sure he's having a great time. I can't wait to see the pictures and hear him talk about it.

Carolina had two easy games this weekend - scoring 100+ pts in back to back games. Sweet Sixteen games start Thursday - I hope they are as easy as the first 2 rounds. If they make it back to the final game, I will be back in Chapel Hill... I wouldn't miss it.

Happy Birthday to Matt today, and congratulations to Claudia and Josh who just got engaged! I don't know if I mentioned Erin and Mark, who got engaged on Valentine's Day, but I am so excited for all the engagements happening and all the love that's in the air. (:

P.S. ZOMG - George Michael just announced a US tour!!1!

1 comment:

Jen E. said...

omg pure adorable-ness! She is so pretty!!