I'm just here for a cleaning.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

This'll be the year that we won't forget.

It's Jan. 1 and I just went running, outside, in a tank top and shorts. It is 65 degrees out and SO nice. I love Wilmington weather sometimes... mostly in the winter. If only I could migrate north for the summers I would be okay.

Shady is sick right now and I feel so bad for her. The vet called in a prescription for antibiotics for her until they can see her tomorrow. :( Until then I will just pet her and hope that helps a little. I feel so helpless.

Anyway, happy new year! If you're a resolution-making type of person, good luck with your goals. I personally am not a fan of resolutions... but if I were going to make one, it would be this:

My New Year's resolution is to get at least 13 hours of sleep a night, regardless of what sort of job or family or life commitments I have, but to really be consistent about that.

!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!! I am so sorry about Shady...that IS a helpless feeling. I hope she finds some relief soon. :-(
I LOVE your resolution....I would be so happy with 8-9 hours per night! :-)
Love Kristine

Jen E. said...

I have been so bad about checking blogs in the past week..but Happy New Year. :) I am missing NC and the weather.......