I'm just here for a cleaning.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

You'll dream about somewhere, a smoke will fill the air.



I was not happy when my alarm went off this morning. First of all because I haven't slept well in a few days and I am exhausted. But also because I almost NEVER have good dreams. But last night I did... anyone who knows me knows about my love for Dave Grohl. Love might be an understatement. Anyway, I dreamt last night that I went to a Foo Fighters conference in Bahrain. The first class I went to was something really boring that no one else wanted to go to, but I'd heard that DG was going to be making an appearance, so I went to that one. Before class started, two other people at the conference decided to get married, so everyone was outside at their wedding by the Indian Ocean. I remember looking at the ocean during the wedding and noticing that the waves were crashing in every direction, not just one like in normal oceans. So then we go back inside for class and we're waiting for it to start. I'm in the very back of the room looking at the stuff in the merch store. I was looking at a FF calendar and talking to my friend Reanna who all of a sudden was there, when DG himself walks in. I grab his arm and start acting like an obsessed fan, asking him if I can get my picture taken with him after class, if I can get his autograph... and he says "Sure!" Then he says that he'd really like to talk to me more, and can we stay up all night talking and drinking cheap wine? While he's saying this, he picks me up and kinda carries me. I kissed him on the cheek and said that I didn't think his wife would like that. Then my alarm goes off.

1 comment:

Jen E. said...

hehee..morgan, i LOVE your dreams. this made me smile! A DG/FF conference in Bahrain..? you are too much! I'm glad you had such a nice dream, for once! :)