I'm just here for a cleaning.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

happy birthday

to Jayla! She is 3 today. I can't believe she is only 3 and already 3. I can't really remember what life was like before she was born, so in that sense it seems like she has been here forever. Then on the other hand it seems like only yesterday. I have been debating staying here instead of going to her birthday party, but Tom will be staying in Wilmington for his show (Friday night at Black Horn), and he will take good care of Shady while I am gone. And I could use the distraction... I'm sure I'll have some pictures to post when I get back.

Winter weather is finally here, for a few minutes at least. Yesterday and today were in the 40s, but it's getting back up near 70 in a few days. You never know what to expect with NC weather sometimes!

1 comment:

Jen E. said...

...you are SUCH an amazing Aunt. You are so blessed to have jayla in your life, but she is also so very blessed to have YOU :)