I'm just here for a cleaning.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

They litter me with small awareness.

I want to introduce you to two new blogs in the immediate blogosphere. The first is from the brain of the BMOHE (Best Maid of Honor Ever!!), Katie. A Hungry Bear is about her food ideas and cooking experiences, and let me tell you, the pictures alone will make you drool! It's fun to live vicariously through Katie's cooking adventures and I am looking forward to trying some of her recipes!

The second is a book review blog, essentially... no explanation necessary, really. There are going to be several people posting about books they've read, books they are reading, books they want to read... if you're interested in being an author on the blog, just let me know! There's no such thing as too many books. Oh, that one is called A Book and a Blanket.

UPDATE: I didn't know about this one until today, but Jen has a recipe/cooking blog too! You can check it out here: More Than Mac And Cheese.

No comments: