I'm just here for a cleaning.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

He's a Big Rock Star.

A lot of exciting things have happened this past month. Paste Magazine chose Tom as one of their Recommended Artists for Dec. 07/Jan. 08 (check it out here) and as a result his CDs are in 60 independent music retailers across the US. It's a huge honor to be chosen by Paste if you are an unsigned musician, so I am really proud of Tom for this. Also he is finalizing the details for some of his songs to be used on a new show being filmed in Wilmington, called Whittaker Bay. It's premiering on WGN in early Jan., we'll get the details and let you all know so you can watch. I think the show is sorta teen drama, a la Dawson's Creek. Either way, it's exciting! Tom is so talented and I really want his talent to be appreciated and I am glad to see him getting some recognition.

He has lots of shows coming up this month so if you're in town, come check him out. Check out his website for show dates.

No comments: