I'm just here for a cleaning.

Friday, April 04, 2008

Update on the pink shoes

They arrived today and I LOVE THEM. Omg I love them. It is wrong how much I love them. I want another pair. What is wrong with me!?!?

P.S. Jayla is on the way here right now and I know she will also love my pink shoes. I wish they made them in her size so I could get her a matching pair. I did however get her some green and pink sandals from Old Navy, which are on or about the same level of cuteness as my freaking awesomely cute pink boat shoes.

The end.

1 comment:

Jen E. said...

how cool! i thought they were already in your possession but you must have bought them online! And, yes, omg how cute would that be if Jayla had matching pink shoes like yours??? what a great idea! anyway, i hope you are having a WONDERFUL weekend, nevermind I KNOW you are :)